The Big Poppa

The Big Poppa
Welcome to the Gun Show

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Men Being Men

I am not a baby.  I am a man.  I am an Anchorman.  But most importantly, I know what a man is.  A man is a man, and men is what I know, because i'm a man.  There are many things that make men men, but I don't have the time before my evening scotch to go over everything.  So i'll let someone else do it.

Here is what AskMen say about the top ten fake people who do what Ron Burgundy does best.

Smoke fine cigars, drink fine scotch, and bed fine women; all while pitching a no-hitter, driving fancy cars, and saving the world in a suit.  Just another day in San Diego.

Obviously if they were talking about Non-Fiction Playboys, yours truly would have been asked for a brief quote to be put next to the Numero One slot.  Ron Burgundy does not take well to losing, and if you're not first, you're last.  Especially if it's to those Channel 4 dirtbags.

You stay classy.

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/celebrity/top-10-fictional-playboys.html

1 comment: